I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home Jobs With Wrench
Wrench may be the company for you if you’re looking for a remote job with a fast-growing start-up company.
What is Wrench?
Wrench Inc is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and was founded in 2015. This company provides full-service mobile auto maintenance and repair services.
They don’t have any brick-and-mortar shops; all services are done at customers’ homes or places of employment. And they operate in major cities across the United States.
Wrench hires Customer Service Representatives to work from home, assisting customers by way of telephone, live chat, and email.
To be considered for this position, you must live in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, or Texas. At the time of this writing, these are the only states they hire remotely in.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting customers via telephone, live chat, and email
- Educating customers about the company’s products and services
- Putting together customer quotes for services
- Scheduling jobs
- Assigning mechanics to scheduled jobs
- Ordering replacement parts
- Providing technical support for the company’s mobile app and website
- Maintaining customer support
- Must have at least two years of customer service or call center experience
- Must have at least one year of experience in the automotive industry or strong automotive knowledge
- Proficient in technology, tech-savvy
- Have the ability to learn new skills easily
- Have the ability to soft-sell and up-sell
- Must be articulate and well-spoken
- Must be proficient in handling complex tasks
- Must be available to work some evening and weekend hours
- Ability to carefully listen to customers and offer solutions
- You’ll need to have a quiet, distraction-free work area with a door that can be shut during your shift
- Must have high-speed, hard-wired internet service
- Upload and download speeds must be at least 10 Mbps
- A screenshot of an internet speed test will be required
All training for this position is paid and completed remotely.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position isn’t listed on the company’s website. However, according to Glassdoor, the pay is between 32K and 36K per year, which is approximately $15.38 to $17.30 per hour.
Benefits are offered after 30 days and include medical, dental, vision, vacation pay, and an employee stock purchase plan.
The company will provide a computer, software, and a headset for work.
Want to Apply?
If you’re interested in this position, you can go here to view current openings and apply.
Be sure to refresh the page to make sure the newest jobs are appearing.