I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home Jobs With Hopin
Are you ambitious? Are you passionate? Do you have an awesome personality? Do you want to work from home? If you answered yes to all of those questions, Hopin might be the company for you.
Right now, Hopin has openings for Customer Support Specialists to work from home assisting their customers.
There are no location restrictions, and these positions appear to be open worldwide. However, you must be able to work during the times they have listed, which isn’t any of the US time zones.
Hopin is a platform for hosting live online virtual events conferences. The company has been in business since 2019 and is headquartered in London, England.
This company currently has 44 employees, and all of them work remotely worldwide.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Some of the responsibilities of the remote Customer Support Specialist include:
- Guiding and teaching customers how to use the platform.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving issues customers are having.
- Assisting new customers with onboarding.
- Assisting customers in a supportive, helpful, and friendly manner.
- Actively communicating customer feedback to the product team.
- Advising customers on how to use the platform in the most effective way.
To qualify for this position, you must:
- Have at least two years of customer service or customer support experience.
- Be fluent in the English language.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to interpret and clarify the goals of a customer.
- The ability to craft a thoughtful and helpful response to a customer’s concerns.
- Have at least one year of experience working in a B2B (business-to-business) SaaS company.
- The ability to self-teach and learn new skills.
- The ability to research and find answers to questions yourself.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working with video platforms and HTML/CSS/JS is preferred but not mandatory.
The company will provide you with either a Windows or Mac laptop and $800 for your home office set up.
Pay and Benefits
The company doesn’t mention the pay in the job posting. However, according to Glassdoor, the hour rate appears to be around $16 per hour.
It’s unclear whether benefits are offered, as none are mentioned.
Want to Apply?
If you’re interested in the remote Customer Support Specialist position, or you’d like to check out other open jobs with Hopin, you can go here to view all available jobs and apply.