I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home With WHOOP
If you’ve been looking for a work-from-home job with great pay and benefits, then WHOOP could be the company for you. And, if you don’t have a computer, that’s ok, because they supply one.
This company hires Membership Services Representatives regularly to assist their paid membership customers.
WHOOP is headquartered in Boston, MA, and had been in business since 2011.
This company offers a monthly fitness membership, along with its wearable technology, called a “band,” which is similar to the Fitbit.
When a customer signs up as a paid member, they receive the wearable band and tracker free.
Make an Extra $300+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
EarnHoney: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
GrabPoints: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, download apps, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, shop and more.
InstaGC: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, shop and more.
Join Opinion Inn and get paid to take surveys!
Some of the duties of the Membership Services Representative include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and chats from members
- Quickly troubleshooting and resolving issues for members
- Assisting members with membership issues
- Assisting members with hardware and software issues with devices
- Offering solutions to members’ needs while following company guidelines
- Meeting and exceeding company performance goals
- Providing new member demonstrations via telephone and video
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven reliability and an excellent attendance record
- The ability to remain professional and calm at all times
- The ability to multi-task and switch between multiple applications quickly
Since this is a telephone-related position, you must have a private, distraction-free work area free from noise.
You need to have high-speed internet service with at least 5 Mbps upload, and 25 Mbps download speeds.
WHOOP provides a computer and equipment.
All training for this position is paid and is completed remotely.
The Membership Services Representative position is full-time, and there are a variety of schedules, which include evenings, overnights, and weekends.
To be considered for a position with this company, you must live in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, or Utah.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position starts at $18 per hour.
The company offers employee benefits that include paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage, and a 401K retirement plan.
Want to Apply?
If this position sounds like something you’re interested in, you can go here to view their open jobs, read more, and apply.