I make money on some of the products I mention on ThinkOutsideTheCubicleNow.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Remote Jobs With Time Doctor
Time Doctor is an employee time and productivity tracking software company that’s been in business since 2012.
This company is 100% distributed, and all of its 85 plus employees work remotely from 31 countries all over the world.
Some of the jobs that Time Doctor has had posted on its website include Sales Development Representative, Sales Appointment Setter, Content Manager, and Software Sales Development Representative. However, they also hire remote Customer Support Specialists worldwide for technical-related roles.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Some of the responsibilities of the remote Customer Support Specialist include:
- Analyzing and identifying ways to help customers expand their use of the company’s products.
- Identifying and correcting technical issues for customers.
- Communicating technical issues with the developers and QA team for a resolution.
- Make outbound calls to customers regarding technical issues.
- Make outbound calls to potential new customers regarding product inquires.
- Create invoices and process customer payments.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Have a basic knowledge of networking and troubleshooting.
- Have between three and five years of customer service experience.
- Solid understanding of issues for both OSX and Windows and how to troubleshoot the problems for both.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
No technical requirements are listed in the job posting, but you will need a dedicated workspace free from distractions.
Pay and Benefits
The amount of pay or any benefits offered isn’t listed in the job posting, and there is no information on Glassdoor.
Want to Apply?
If you’re interested in the remote Customer Support Specialist position, or you’d like to view other open jobs for this company, you can go here to be taken to their website.
Looking for More Remote Jobs?
If you’re looking for more remote jobs, be sure to check out the hiring now section to view current job leads.