I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home as a Customer Solutions Specialist with WebstaurantStore
If you are looking for a full-time remote job with great pay and benefits, you’ve landed in the right spot.
WebstaurantStore is currently looking to fill remote Customer Solutions Specialist positions in several states.
WebstaurantStore, founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 2004, is an online restaurant supply company. It offers commercial-grade products to restaurants through online ordering and commercial shipping.
The company sells everything that a restaurant needs to succeed and offers over 342,000 items. Their selection includes commercial equipment and supplies like commercial-grade countertops and stainless steel sinks.
WebstaurantStore is the biggest online food supply store for restaurants and was named Central Pennsylvania’s fastest-growing company.
In 2013 the company relocated its corporate office to Lititz, Pennsylvania. It now operates warehouses in Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and Georgia and has opened offices in Albany, Georgia, Kentucky, and Tampa Bay, Florida.
The primary duties of the Customer Solutions Specialist position include:
- Learning the company’s history and all products.
- Effectively navigating company computer systems and software.
- Providing customers with accurate, efficient, and friendly service.
- Assisting customers via telephone, live chat, and email.
- Researching and offering the best solutions to customer questions and issues.
- Maintaining professionalism at all times.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- A drive to succeed.
- Have the ability to work on a team and independently.
- Outstanding critical thinking skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient keyboard and typing skills.
The company prefers applicants have a college degree, but it’s not a requirement.
You must have a dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free along with the following:
- You need to have a reliable high-speed internet connection. It’s preferred to have a cable or fiber (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) connection.
- Home modem and router.
You must also supply a valid, physical home address. The company provides the essential computer equipment needed to perform the job, such as hardware and software, so post office boxes are not acceptable.
All training is completed remotely and paid for by the company. They also offer continuous support through various training and mentorships.
As of this writing, WebstaurantStore only hires in 18 states, which include Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.
You must live in one of these states in order to be considered for a position.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for the Customer Solutions Specialist position is $25.70 per hour. This rate includes a $.70 remote working stipend.
The company offers a competitive employee benefits package that includes paid time off, medical, dental coverage, a 401k plan, and more.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in learning more about the remote Customer Solutions Specialist position, you can go here to read more about it and apply.
Interested in Seeing More Companies That are Hiring?
If you are interested in more companies that are currently hiring, you can find current job openings by going here.