I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home Jobs With The Hartford
The Hartford is a financial and insurance services company headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, and offers automobile, homeowners, and business insurance, along with employee benefits and mutual funds.
This company hires remote employees for a wide variety of roles, including Customer Service Relationship Specialist.
This position is responsible for assisting customers and small businesses with insurance-related questions.
The Customer Service Relationship Specialist is not a sales position, so there is no selling involved. And you don’t need to have any previous insurance experience. The company provides all training.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls.
- Processing email transactions from customers.
- Providing support for various insurance services and products.
- Adhering to each state’s regulatory guidelines.
- Identifying and resolving customer needs efficiently.
- Providing each customer with exceptional customer service.
- Meet and exceed company performance goals.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of previous customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer programs easily.
- Bilingual English – Spanish.
- Education above high school level.
- Previous remote working experience.
- Prior call center experience.
You must have the following:
- Quiet, distraction-free work area.
- High-speed, hard-wired broadband cable internet.
- At least 3Mbps upload and 30Mbps download speed.
The company will supply a computer.
All training is completed remotely and is paid for by the company.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position will depend on the exact responsibilities, experience, and education but can range from $36,000 to $38,000 yearly, or $17.30 to $18.26 per hour.
Employee benefits include medical, dental, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, and more.
Want to Apply?
If you’re interested in the Customer Service Relationship Specialist position, and you’d like to apply, you can go here to view open positions.
If they aren’t hiring right now, check back often, so you don’t miss any opportunities.