I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home Jobs With Postscript
If you have been on the hunt for a work-from-home job and you some background in the tech field, along with prior customer service experience, you may want to check into a remote position with Postscript.
They regularly hire Customer Experience Advocates living in North America to work from home.
Postscript.io is an online text messaging marketing platform for people who own online e-commerce retail stores through Shopify.
This company is completely remote, so all employees work remotely throughout North America.
A few of the positions they hire for include Account Executive, Talent Sourcer, Support Engineer, and Customer Experience Advocate.
This post focuses on the Customer Experience Advocate position.
This role is excellent for anyone with previous remote working experience and live chat experience. And it’s open to anyone living anywhere in North America.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Some of the duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining knowledge-based articles for customers.
- Efficiently responding to customers’ questions and concerns via video chat, live chat, and email.
- Following up with customers regarding technical issues and making sure they’ve been resolved.
- Informing customers about new product features and the purposes they serve.
- Forwarding customer feedback to all appropriate departments.
- Obtaining an expert-level knowledge and understanding of the company’s product.
- Must have at least two years of previous customer service experience.
- Previous live chat experience is preferred.
- Must understand technical products and the support process.
- Previous remote working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Must understand marketing technology or SaaS.
- Prior e-commerce experience.
- Must have previous experience with CRM systems.
You must have a quiet, distraction-free work area.
The company provides a home-office stipend for equipment.
All training is completed remotely and paid for by the company.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position isn’t listed in the job posting.
This role is a W2 employee position, and benefits are offered by the company. Some of the benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance and unlimited paid time off.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in the Customer Experience Advocate position, you can go here to apply or view other current openings.
If they aren’t hiring right now, be sure to check back often, so you don’t miss any opportunities.