I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home With Notarize and Make $20 Per Hour
Notarize is currently looking to hire a Customer Support Agent to work from home assisting its customers. This would be an excellent job for anyone with several years of retail, customer service, or technical support experience.
The starting date for this position is scheduled for June 21, 2021, so if you are interested, you should apply quickly.
Notarize was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The company provides notary services online, via webcam.
They provide services to businesses, individuals, and title agencies. Depending on needs, customers can purchase a one-time notary service or a monthly subscription.
They offer services to customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
As an employer, Notarize is entirely remote, and employees can work from anywhere within the United States.
Some of the positions they’ve posted include Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Helpdesk Technician, Customer Success Associate, Technical Support Agent, and of course, Customer Support Agent II.
This post focuses on the Customer Support Agent II role.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Responding to customers via telephone, live chat, and email.
- Resolving issues and escalations in billing.
- Providing customers with solutions to technical questions.
- Assist in identifying, analyzing, and improving business processes.
- Taking care of notary errors.
- Efficiently offering solutions to each problem.
Some of the requirements the company is looking for include:
- At least two to four years of previous retail, customer service, or technical support experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Natural ability to lead others.
- Ability to remain composed and empathetic with an upset customer.
- Patience in assisting customers with technical issues.
- Prior knowledge or the ability to learn Stripe, Sendgrid, Fullstory, Metabase, Mixpanel, and Zendesk.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to understand and utilize the company’s products, policies, and procedures.
The company does not mention any technical requirements in the job post, and it is unknown if any equipment is provided.
All training for this position is completed remotely.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position starts at $20 per hour.
This position is full-time, and the company offers benefits.
Some of the benefits include subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage, a matching 401K retirement plan, paid time off, and paid sick time.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, you can read more or view other jobs with this company by going here.
If you are interested in learning more about this company, you can go here to view their main website.