I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home With Level2
Level2 is currently seeking Customer Support Agents to work from home and assist participants who are signed up in its program.
This position is ideal for anyone with a background in health and wellness and is familiar with HIPAA regulations. However, these aren’t requirements, but they are nice to have.
Level2 is a start-up company that focuses on the health and well-being of people living with type 2 diabetes.
The company, which partnered with UnitedHealth Group, allows individuals with type 2 diabetes to sign up for continuous glucose monitoring free of charge. By monitoring and offering virtual support, the goal is for patients to manage and reverse the progress of their diabetes and resulting in better health.
As an employer, Level2 hires remote employees for a variety of positions. Some of the jobs they’ve had posted include Diabetes Nurse Educator, Virtual Care Physician, Bilingual Enrollment Specialist, Bilingual Messaging Coach, and of course Customer Service Agent.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting participants in the program.
- Answering incoming telephone calls from participants.
- Providing superior customer service to participants.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly customer satisfaction goals.
- Identifying problems and developing ways to resolve them.
- Maintain call evaluation scores.
- Ability to maintain set customer service levels.
Some of the requirements for this position include:
- Previous customer service or technical support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in electronic communication software.
- Skilled in spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Possess strong PC and keyboarding skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Access, Visio.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Willingness to learn new tools such as Fitbit and similar products.
- At least two years of customer support or technical support.
- Prior experience in health and wellness.
- Previous experience with HIPAA regulations.
You must have a quiet, distraction-free work area.
There are no internet or computer technical requirements listed in the job posting.
This role is full-time, working 40 hours per week.
You must be able to work four days during the week between the hours of 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM CST and each Saturday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM CST.
All training for this position is completed remotely from your home.
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay for this position is $18 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications. The company also offers the potential for a bonus along with a shift differential for working on Saturday.
It is unclear if the company provides any employee benefits. None are mentioned in the job posting.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in the remote Customer Support Agent position, you can go here to apply.
I suggest refreshing the page on each visit to make sure current jobs appear.
Looking for More Remote Jobs Like This?
If you are looking for more jobs like this, you can go here to see a list of healthcare companies that hire employees to work from home.