I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home With HiringThing and Make $18 to $20 Per Hour
HiringThing has openings for remote Customer Support Representatives. This position is mostly Monday through Friday, but they do require on-call weekend hours occasionally since all team members rotate weekends off.
HiringThing was founded in 2012. The company offers human resources applicant tracking software. This software helps companies to post jobs online easily and to be able to manage all of their applicants in one place.
A few of the well-known companies that use this software for their recruiting needs include Popeyes, Coca-Cola, Chick-fil-A, and Krispy Kreme.
HiringThing is a fully remote company, so all employees work from home.
One of the positions this company regularly hires for is Customer Support Representative.
This position is a little more technical than most customer service positions and would be a good fit for those who are tech-savvy and not afraid of technology.
Make an Extra $300+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
EarnHoney: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
GrabPoints: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, download apps, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, shop and more.
InstaGC: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, shop and more.
Join Opinion Inn and get paid to take surveys!
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Efficiently managing and responding to a high volume of customer calls, live chats, and emails.
- Providing timely support to clients in a friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful way.
- Providing the proper support to customers and ensuring issues are corrected during the first contact.
- Processing job postings for clients that are submitted manually.
- Adhering to company procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Reviewing new client subscription accounts for accuracy.
Some of the requirements to be considered for this position.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with technology.
- Can learn new software quickly.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with Mac OS and Windows operating systems.
- Proficiency in all major web browsers such as Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
Nice to Have
These are not required, but the company would prefer if you have:
- Knowledge of API integration.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS stylesheets.
There are no specific technical requirements listed in the job posting.
The company pays $100 per month for telecom reimbursement.
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time. However, as mentioned above, the team rotates weekends, and the company requires you to be on-call for a weekend shift occasionally. They also require flexibility to work additional hours if needed.
All training is completed remotely from home.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position is $18 to $20 per hour, depending on experience.
This company offers benefits such as an employee stock option plan, paid holidays, paid time off, a 401K retirement plan, and more.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in the position or any other remote job with this company, you can go here to view current openings and apply.