I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home With Gusto
Gusto is looking to fill a remote Customer Care Advocate position if you are actively seeking a work-from-home job. And, the best part is, they don’t require a lot of previous experience.
This position is ideal for anyone with a bit of previous call center, retail, or food and beverage experience.
Gusto was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company, previously called ZenPayroll, provides human resource, payroll, and employee benefits software for small companies across the United States. The company serves more than 100,000 small businesses across the country.
Companies using Gusto can choose a monthly plan based on their needs and are free to upgrade or downgrade at any time. There’s also no contract so that a company can cancel at any time.
As an employer, Gusto has offices in San Francisco, CA, Denver, CO, and New York, NY. They hire employees to work remotely in a variety of positions, including Customer Care Advocate.
Make an Extra $300+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
EarnHoney: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
GrabPoints: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, download apps, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, shop and more.
InstaGC: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, shop and more.
Join Opinion Inn and get paid to take surveys!
Some of the responsibilities of the remote Customer Care Advocate include:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Assist customers via telephone, live chat, and email.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Learn and stay up to date on all products and services offered by the company.
- Resolve customer issues or concerns while delivering outstanding customer service.
- Performing duties in a fast-paced environment and adapting to spikes in business.
Some of the requirements for this role include:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Must have at least one year of customer service experience in any capacity.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to remain professional with upset customers.
- Ability to pass a reference check.
There are no technical requirements listed; however, the company provides a stipend for internet and telephone service.
All training for this position is completed remotely.
Pay and Benefits
The hourly pay for this position starts at $19.24 but depends on experience and expertise.
The company offers benefits to eligible employees. A few of the benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, a monthly fitness stipend, and paid time off.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in working for Gusto and would like to apply, you can go here. Be sure to refresh the page in order for the newest jobs to show up.