I make money on some of the products I mention on ThinkOutsideTheCubicleNow.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home Jobs With Airtable
Airtable was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in California. This company offers cloud collaboration services and spreadsheet database services to its clients.
Airtable regularly hires remote Customer Support Advocates to help users of their software.
Typical shifts for these positions are 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST and 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST, and there do not appear to be any state restrictions.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Some of the duties for this role include:
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Handling all types of service tickets.
- Answering questions regarding products.
- Anticipating customer needs.
- Escalating issues when needed.
- Informing customers of future products.
Some of the requirements for this position include:
- At least one year of previous professional experience.
- Must have the ability to empathize with customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write complicated instructions in a way that is clear and brief, and easy for the customer to understand.
- Must have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- The ability to take the initiative and be a self-starter.
Some Customer Support Advocate positions require at least two years of client support, management, or consulting experience.
Priority will be given to those who have experience using Airtable software, various productivity tools, and expertise in a small startup atmosphere.
There are no technical requirements listed for these positions.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for these positions is not listed in the job postings. However, according to Glassdoor, it appears to be between $19 and $27 per hour.
The company offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, sick leave, and mental health support.
Want to Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for Airtable, you can go here to view current openings and apply.
Looking for More Remote Jobs?
If you’re looking for more remote jobs, be sure to check out the hiring now section to view current job leads.