I make money on some of the products I mention on ThinkOutsideTheCubicleNow.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home Jobs With Aclara Technologies
Aclara Technologies is currently hiring Customer Service Representatives to work from home.
They don’t list any state restrictions in their job postings and appear to hire in all states across the United States.
These positions are ideal for those who have at least two to three years of previous customer service experience or prior work from home experience.
About Aclara Technologies
Aclara Technologies was founded in 1972 and offers software solutions to utility companies worldwide. Based in Missouri, the company employs over 1700 people.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Some of the duties of this role include but aren’t limited to:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from customers.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Resolving customer issues on time.
- Making outbound calls to customers.
They require the following:
- Must have at least two to three years of customer service experience, or at least one year of remote working experience dealing with customers.
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Previous experience using Windows 8 or newer and MS Office.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Active listening skills and excellent communication skills.
- Quiet, distraction-free work area.
- Must have either a cell phone or a landline phone (landline is preferred).
Must be available to work anytime between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM Saturday.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position is unknown.
The company offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401K retirement plan, personal time off, holidays, and healthcare insurance coverage.
Want to Apply?
If you’d like to apply for the remote Customer Service Representative position, you can go here.
Looking for More Remote Jobs?
If you’re looking for more remote jobs, be sure to check out the hiring now section to view current job leads.