I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Do you want to work from home and have a passion for helping others? If so, then you may be interested in becoming a Zapier Customer Champion!
As a Customer Champion, you’ll be the front line of support, helping Zapier’s users via email, live chat, and social media. You’ll also be responsible for writing help documentation and creating video tutorials. In addition, you’ll collaborate with other departments to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience.
If you’re passionate about providing customers with excellent service and want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, this job could be for you. And, the best part is, Zapier allows their employees to work from anywhere!
Zapier has been in business since 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Today, the company has over 100,000 customers and over 500 employees in 38 countries.
Zapier allows users to connect different software applications, enabling them to automate tasks and save time. For example, companies can use Zapier to automatically add new contacts from their CRM into their email marketing software. Or, they can use Zapier to send data from their e-commerce store into their accounting software.
Zapier essentially acts as a middleman between all of their different web applications, making it easy to transfer data between them. And, because Zapier is an online platform, it’s very easy to use – companies don’t need any coding skills or technical knowledge. Zapier is trusted by over 300,000 companies worldwide, including major brands like Google, Nike, and Coca-Cola.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
About the Remote Customer Champion Role
The primary duties of the Customer Champion include but aren’t limited to:
- Teach your new customers how to use Zapier. Help them with their questions and problems and educate them on how to make the most of our product.
- Write material explaining how to use products in such a way that users have the ability to help themselves.
- Gather customer feedback and translate it into actionable insights for the company.
- Maintain workload levels of the position.
You must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for this position.
- Dedicated to working with the company for a minimum of one year.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Must be empathic and have the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great spelling and grammar.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to meet each customer’s specific needs.
- Ability to research and explain technical jargon.
- Ability to work efficiently and follow systems and processes.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
You must have high-speed internet service. The company will supply you with a home office setup stipend to purchase equipment and necessities.
All training for the Customer Champion position is paid for by the company and is completed remotely.
Pay and Benefits
According to Glassdoor, the salary for a Customer Champion is between $60,000 and $68,755 per year or roughly $28.84 to $33.05 per hour.
The company offers full employee benefits to employees living in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Benefits include healthcare, dental, and vision coverage, unlimited vacation, a retirement plan with company match, stock options, etc.
Want to Apply?
If you’re interested in working for Zapier as a remote Customer Champion, you can go here to view current openings and apply. Be sure to refresh the page to ensure the newest jobs openings appear.