I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Foreground is Now Hiring Remote Seasonal Customer Satisfaction Representatives
Foreground is currently looking to hire over 100 remote Seasonal Customer Satisfaction Representatives for the upcoming holiday season.
The company typically hires for this position every year during August and September.
These positions are temporary, and the duration lasts until December 31, 2021. There are four starting dates; 09/20/2021, 10/04/2021, 10/18/2021, and 11/01/2021.
Even though this is a temporary position, it’s a great way to gain some remote working experience under your belt if you’ve never worked from home before. And, one of the best things about this job is there are no state restrictions listed in the posting. So, no matter what state you live in, if you’re interested, you should apply.
Foreground is a company that was started by photography proofing company ShootProof. It owns and is the parent of five other companies, including Collage.com, Tave, Design Aglow, and Cole’s Classroom.
It’s a marketplace that offers photographers a platform to create custom merchandise using their photographs like mugs, phone cases, puzzles, coasters, blankets, calendars, etc.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
The duties of the Seasonal Customer Satisfaction Representative include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting and assisting customers they may be experiencing with the website.
- Assisting customers with designing products on the site.
- Assisting customers with recently placed orders.
- Communicating with customers via telephone, live chat, and email.
- Providing customers with outstanding customer service.
The requirements for this position include:
- The ability to work Black Friday, November 26, and Cyber Monday, November 29.
- Maintaining consistent attendance.
- The ability to commit to and follow a schedule.
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills and the ability to simultaneously navigate software systems.
- Excellent typing, computer, and telephone skills.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- The ability to empathize and be patient with customers.
- The ability to think quickly and come up with solutions to problems.
There are no computer or technical requirements listed in the job posting, so they will more than likely be discussed during your interview.
All training for this position is paid and conducted virtually.
Training begins on the first day of employment, lasts two weeks, and is self-lead.
As mentioned above, all Customer Satisfaction Representatives must be available to work on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The company’s customer service department is available from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST, seven days per week and work schedules will be based on business needs and your availability.
Pay and Benefits
The salary for this position is $16 per hour.
Since this is a temporary position, there are no employee benefits offered.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the remote Seasonal Customer Satisfaction Representative position, you can go here. Be sure and refresh the page to be able to view the most current openings.
Also, be sure to check our hiring now section to view the latest companies that are hiring.