I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
BroadPath is Currently Hiring Hundreds of Remote Employees
If you’re looking for a work-from-home job, you can start immediately; look no further. BroadPath is currently hiring for many remote positions, and most of them include the equipment you need to do the job.
Founded in 2007, BroadPath is a leading provider of end-to-end engagement management solutions for some of the largest companies in the healthcare, tech, retail, and travel industries. They are headquartered in Tucson, AZ, and have over 1,000 employees spread across the US and Canada.
They are a nimble and innovative company that is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of its clients. Company services include customer care, back-office support, and technical services. They are also experts in compliance and regulatory issues.
BroadPath’s goal is to provide its clients with the highest level of service possible so that they can focus on their core business.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Current Openings at BroadPath
- Medicare Advantage Telesales – Must have an active health insurance license in your state, along with at least one year of experience selling Medicare Advantage Health Insurance Plans.
- Member Service Representative – Must have a high school diploma, excellent computer skills, and an understanding of medical terminology and insurance.
- Customer Service Representative – Requires three years of previous customer service experience, prior experience using Brother equipment, and previous sewing background.
- HR Systems and Benefits Analyst – Must be proficient in using MS Excel, have the ability to create detailed reports, and must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Pharmacy Customer Service Representative – Must have one year of call center experience, one year of healthcare exposure, and be computer literate.
- Seasonal Operations Manager – Must have at least three years of prior operations management experience and three years of call center management.
- Customer Service Representative – BYOD – Must have at least one year of recent customer service experience.
- Sales Support – Must have a valid state insurance license and prior call center sales experience.
- Trainer – Must have two years of training experience and two years of leadership experience.
- Customer Care Representative – Must have at least two years of call center experience, experience with money (cashier) or financial customer service experience, and a high school diploma.
What Does BroadPath Pay?
The pay varies according to the position. However, according to Glassdoor, the hourly rate for a Customer Service Representative is around $15 to $16 per hour and a little more for a Member Service Representative.
Pros and Cons of Working for BroadPath
The biggest pro of working for Broadpath is that company pays each week instead of every other week.
Also, the company supplies a computer for most positions unless otherwise stated in the job posting. BroadPath appears to hire remote employees living in most states. And all training is done remotely.
The cons of working for this company are that you must be on camera during your entire shift. And, even though the company offers employee benefits, they do not go into effect until you have been there for one year.
BroadPath is a great employer to work for if you want a remote job. Many positions require little to no previous experience and are great for those who have never worked from home before. They offer employees an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with a matching 401k and paid time off.
The company is committed to providing its employees with a great work/life balance. If you would like to view all of BroadPath’s remote jobs or read more about the company, you can go here.