I make money on some of the products I mention on ThinkOutsideTheCubicleNow.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
These Companies Hire Customer Service Representatives to Work From Home
With the shift in the employment landscape over the last ten or so years, more people are seeking a job they can work from home. And many companies are moving their customer service positions from the office to remote work locations.
Customer service is one of the more popular work-from-home jobs because they’re usually easier to get than other types of remote jobs. Also, many don’t require any previous experience.
Education and Skills Needed
You’ll need to have at least a high school diploma or a GED. Some may require a college degree, but not many.
The skills you’ll need include a positive attitude and willingness to help customers.
You should also be able to type at least 35 words per minute and have basic computer knowledge.
In order to work for any of these companies, you’ll need to have a private work area, a computer with hard-wired, high-speed internet, a noise-canceling headset, and in some cases, you may need landline telephone service.
Each company has its own requirements, so be sure to read them carefully.
The pay varies, but you can expect to make anywhere between $9 and $15 per hour, depending on the company.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
- ABC Financial – Customer service.
- Accolade Support – Customer service.
- ACD Direct – Customer service.
- Alchemic-Dream – Telephone, chat, and email customer service.
- Alorica – Customer service, sales.
- Amazon – Seasonal customer service.
- American Express – Customer service and travel consultants.
- Aspire Lifestyles – Customer service.
- Asurion – Customer service.
- Bernard BPO – Customer service, sales.
- Concentrix – Customer service.
- Direct Interactions – Customer service.
- Enterprise Holdings – Customer service.
- Frontline – Customer service.
- GC Services – Customer service.
- Great Virtual Works – Customer service, sales.
- Hubstaff – Customer support agent.
- Kelly Services – Customer service.
- Land’s End – Customer care agent.
- Nexrep – Customer service, sales.
- Progressive – Customer service.
- Shopify – Telephone, email, chat customer support.
- StarTek – Customer service.
- Sutherland – Customer service and sales.
- Synchrony Financial – Customer service.
- TeleDirect – Customer service representative.
- Transcom – Customer service, sales.
- U-Haul – Customer service.
- Williams-Sonoma – Customer service.
- Working Solutions – Customer service, sales.
Things to Remember
Many of these companies hire both full-time and part-time, and the schedules can vary. Also, some of them hire regularly, so remember, if they aren’t hiring at the moment, be sure to check them periodically.
Where to Find More Work From Home Customer Service Jobs
Check out the hiring now section to see new customer service jobs posted daily.