I make money on some of the products I mention on TOTCN through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Remote Jobs That Offer Weekends Off
The majority of my working career has been business-to-business credit and collections; therefore, my work hours have always been 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
So, when I had to take a job in a call center that involved weekends, it really made me appreciate those so-called “normal hours” and having my weekends off.
Finding a remote job that is Monday through Friday depends on the type of work involved. Anything that involves customer service, telemarketing, and tech support, will usually expect you to work nights and weekends in order to accommodate their customers’ needs.
On the other hand, most medical office jobs will typically be daytime hours during the week. If the job is B2B (business-to-business), you will more than likely be working “normal business hours” since many businesses aren’t open on the weekends. Also, most virtual assistant positions will usually be during the week because they usually involve working for business professionals.
One thing to keep in mind is, if you want a remote job that doesn’t require you to work weekends, then don’t apply for any position that states in the job posting that you’ll need to be available to work them. They will not hire you, and you’ll have wasted their time and yours.
Most companies will state in the job posting the hours you’ll need to be available to work, so be sure you’re looking for weekdays only.
Below are a few companies that hire remote employees and occasionally have weekday positions available. If they don’t have any openings with your preferred hours right now, be sure to check them frequently.
Make an Extra $300+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
EarnHoney: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
GrabPoints: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, download apps, and more. Earn gift cards or PayPal cash.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, shop and more.
InstaGC: Get paid to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, shop and more.
Where to Find Remote Jobs with Weekends Off
- Belay – They hire Virtual Assistants. They require at least 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday during business hours (8:00-5:00).
- BroadPath – They hire Customer Service Representatives, Healthcare Customer Service Representatives, and Medicaid Claims Processors. Some positions include weekdays only.
- CE Broker – They hire Customer Support Specialists. The working hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00-6:00 MST.
- Concentrix – They hire Customer Service and Technical Support Representatives. Some of their projects are Monday-Friday only.
- Emergo BPO – Occasionally hires Customer Service Representatives for weekday positions.
- Humana – They occasionally hire UM Specialists. Work is Monday-Friday and hours vary from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- nThrive – They hire full-time, remote Coding Specialists. The hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30.
- SalesRoads – They hire Sales Professionals for business-to-business lead generation and appointment setting. They offer both full-time and part-time schedules, and according to employees on Glassdoor, you’re able to choose your own hours.
- Sedgwick – They regularly hire Service Center Representatives to work from home. Some schedules are Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
- TheraNest – They hire Customer Happiness and Insurance Billing Specialists. Schedules are Monday-Friday daytime hours.
- Time Etc. – They hire Virtual Assistants. Requires at least five years’ experience. Work is Monday-Friday.
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance – They hire Patient Services Representatives. Work hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30.
- Unum – They hire Customer Service Representatives. Typically, you’ll need to be available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
- WellStar – They hire Remote Coders. Most positions are Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
- Worldwide 101 – They hire Virtual Assistants. When you apply, you’ll be able to enter the days and hours that you desire.
Looking for More Remote Jobs Like This?
If you are looking for more remote jobs with weekends off be sure to check the daily job leads. Many of the jobs that get posted hire for Monday through Friday only.